Tokyo Seisakusho.Inc recognize the importance of personal information obtained from our stakeholders and will protect it. In order to fulfill our social responsibility, we have established the following basic policy and will take all possible measures to handle personal information.
1. Basic Policy
We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations in Japan.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
When we request customers to provide their personal information, we will specify the purpose of use of the personal information in advance and use it within the scope of that purpose. If the need arises to use the customer’s personal information beyond the scope of the stated purpose of use, we will contact the customer to that effect and obtain the customer’s consent before using the information. The purpose of our use of personal information is as follows:
- Responding to inquiries and consultations
- Interviews and meetings with customers, etc.
- Sending of materials, documents, products, etc.
- Provision of various products and services
3. Appropriate acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information in a lawful and fair manner.
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties, except in the following cases:
- When the customer has given consent
- In the case of a request from the police or other public authorities
- When required by law
5. Inquiries about personal information
If you have any questions regarding the disclosure, correction, or deletion of your personal information, please contact us using the contact form.
6. Other matters
Please note that this website may collect access log information in order to provide better service. The purpose of obtaining access logs is not to identify your personal information.